At Scribbr, customer support is more than sending out email templates and following a call protocol. Other tasks include:
- Helping out with quality management
- Improving the layout of a paper
- Performing a reference check
- Adding content to our internal Knowledge Base
Who are we looking for?
A Dutch current university student, living in (or near) Amsterdam
Refined communication skills in Dutch and English. Other languages are a plus.
An enthusiastic, inquisitive and enterprising attitude
A fast learner who is flexible and copes well under pressure.
Available for at least 15 hours/week - including evenings and weekends
Experience in customer service or the hospitality industry is an advantage
What do we offer?
- Work at an international company in the heart of Amsterdam at TQ
- Tasks and responsibilities that enable you to really make a difference
- A challenging, dynamic job – no two days are ever the same!
- A fast, young, ambitious and informal atmosphere and team
- Pay of €10.70 per hour and a guaranteed pay raise after six months
- A chance to work for one of the fastest growing tech companies in the Netherlands
- Weekly vrijmibo, monthly team parties, rides on the Scribbr boat, Deliveroo allowance and more (see our Instagram for evidence @scribbr_)